Ruth Bader Ginsburg dead at 87

Pantysoaker's picture

Ding Dong....

This weekend is gonna be awesome!

3.666665
Average: 3.7 (3 votes)

Comments

stokkebye's picture

What a great and wonderful day!!! Let us hope the SCOTUS will now take on a 2A case and rule all anti-gun laws unconstitutional! 

+1
-4
-1
Vote comment up/down
sal9000's picture
Master Mind

id be willing to bet they go after abortion. republicans don't feel as though women should have a choice in regards to there own bodies.

+1
+2
-1
Vote comment up/down
Pantysoaker's picture

bacteria is life on mars but a heartbeat isnt life on earth :)

+1
0
-1
Vote comment up/down
sal9000's picture
Master Mind

exactly what i mean. some people feel as though a 13 year old who's been raped by her father or other family member should be forced to carry to term.

+1
+1
-1
Vote comment up/down
Dagambit's picture

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2019/05/24/rape-and-incest-ac...

 

1% is what you describe. I am with you. Now can we stop the other 99% ? 

I think every WOMAN who is raped and files a police report should get a morning after pill with their statement. They can choose to take it right then or not at all. 

 

Any other extreme case you can think of I agree. 

 

For the women whos baby daddy's walked out on them after 6 months and now it is an inconvence, fuck you. 

+1
-1
-1
Vote comment up/down
vinzent's picture

Word

+1
0
-1
Vote comment up/down
boldfart's picture

"Republican Senate leader Mitch McConnell vowed to put President Donald Trump's Supreme Court nominee to a vote within hours of Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg's death being announced"

 

Looks like a Trumptard Nazi is heading for the Supreme Court!

+1
0
-1
Vote comment up/down
Dagambit's picture

Biden was pleading to the people not to let the next pick happen within minutes of her death.. 

+1
-1
-1
Vote comment up/down
stokkebye's picture

I got a new mug to celebrate RBG crooking!  coffee cup, drink and indoor

+1
-2
-1
Vote comment up/down
daftcunt's picture

Well let's see if the same rules for selecting this kind of judge apply to democrats and republicans so little time before the election.......

+1
0
-1
Vote comment up/down