Hi all. Don't forget to send photo suggestions here.
3. Rough week for Vlad
4. Dad rhymes with Vlad.
7. Cause we appreciate nice things.
8b. What men really want.
12. That's some quality stitching right there.
13. German engineering.
18a. Samurai in Japan, 1866
18b. While on the subject of ancient tradition. Don't forget it's mother's day.
19. If a tree falls in the forrest... The correct answer is 'C' though.. 'A+B' are also technically correct. ;-)
23. A marvel of engineering in its day. The Canal of Corinth. Completed 1893 its rock walls rise 90 meters (300ft) above sea level at a near-vertical 80° angle.
26. **Bonus Photo** Your Zen moment. Bolivia's Salt Flats, said to be the world's largest mirror.
Ok! Looks like **NSFW - Lite** approaches...
Still Here? Enjoy.
31. Concluding with this lovely 'sun dodger' here.
Ok. Hope you liked. Don't forget to paste any photos you'd like to submit for next week here:
(Dixie Normous: Image specialist)
Nice one. 2 weeks flew by again....off to pic searching.
Happy hunting. I think folks submitted photos following gallery 23May so by all means add those.