Fireworks Safety Be Damned!

eh's picture

(CAR ON FIRE) 2018 Houston Fireworks mishap

A New Year's fireworks display got out of control when the fireworks in the trunk of a car began to go off. The sheer stupidity of the people there who moved closer to the exploding fireworks with gunpowder, phosphorous, copper, strontium, and other chemicals burning at over 1800 degrees Farenheit and the car's gas tank would be incredible if you thought people had even a relatively low level of intelligence. The people in this video are morons.

4.5
Average: 4.5 (8 votes)

Comments

eh's picture

Part 2 filled with phone video directors looking for that Academy Award winning shot:

+1
+1
-1
Vote comment up/down